WeatherCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal Form+Guide [READ]

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Form+Guide [READ] Empty Ban Appeal Form+Guide [READ]

Post  xPro_Zacko Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Code:
[b]Minecraft Username:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]The reason you were banned for:[/b]

[b]Who banned you?:[/b]

[b]How long have you played on our server (I know if you lie):[/b]

[b]Have you ever been banned before, if so why?[/b]

[b]The date of the ban:[/b]

[b]do you think you were wrongly banned:[/b]

[b]Any other comments:[/b]

1. USE THE FORM - It's very important you copy/paste the ban appeal form from the ban appeals section, and use it in your appeal.
2. BE UNDERSTANDABLE - We would prefer if you would talk English, and you would be understandable. This would make it easier for us to judge you.
3. DON'T SPAM THE FORUMS - With that, we mean you should NEVER go to ANY other topic, and keep talking there about how you didn't do it.
4. BE CALM, DON'T USE CAPS - A calm attitude is more likely to get you unbanned than an all caps rage.
5. ADMIT WHAT YOU'VE DONE WRONG - NEVER say "I didn't do it" unless you have STRONG EVIDENCE that we are wrong. Don't ever use the "it was my brother/sister" excuse, this will make us distrust you (if we didn't already) and lowers your chances of getting unbanned.
6. APOLOGIZE - We don't need to apologize for your ban, you need to apologize for it. Do so, and we won't mention anything from your previous ban anymore, unless you get banned again (for the same reason).
7. BE FORMAL - If you come on and start insulting staff, or come on casually pleading to be unbanned, we will not take the application seriously.

xPro_Zacko

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Form+Guide [READ] Empty Re: Ban Appeal Form+Guide [READ]

Post  Avo98 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:57 am

Thank you for doing this for me as i was meant to do this but was too busy Very Happy keep up the good work Zack!
Avo98
Avo98
Admin

https://weathercraftforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down