WeatherCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Economy (Iconomy plugin)

3 posters

Go down

Economy (Iconomy plugin)  Empty Economy (Iconomy plugin)

Post  xPro_Zacko Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:58 pm

I would relaly, enjoy an economy on this server and it's just another great addition to the server. Here's some extra info:

How would we earn money?

-You could earn money by making builds, they could be judged by admins/owners and paid on a rating of 1-10. 1 could be 1000$, 10 could be 10,000$ etc etc. If the builds were exceptional they could be paid more.

-Another way to earn money could be by games made official like ZackoGames (coming soon). There would be an entry fee to each game (around 2k-5k per game) and prizes given out depending on entry fee.

-Another way is voting which is benificial to the server.

-Another way could be via donations (prices could be worked out depending on donation amount)

Other info:

ZackoGames needs an economy to run the games!

How could i know if someone has paid?

-Iconomy's chestshops are a -perfect way for this, they buy an item like stone for said price and i tp them in. I will be making a thread on ZackoGames once my mansion is done which holds the info etc.

xPro_Zacko

Back to top Go down

Economy (Iconomy plugin)  Empty Re: Economy (Iconomy plugin)

Post  Sheepboy Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:04 pm

Sounds like a good idea, I too am making games but I wont charge for them Razz Other than that I'm happy to back this idea! Sounds like it could work well!!
Sheepboy
Sheepboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Avo98 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 am

I don't know about this idea. I would rather keep the server the way it is and i think weather would too but i will talk to him about this.
Avo98
Avo98
Admin

https://weathercraftforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum