WeatherCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank Application Guide [READ]

Go down

Rank Application Guide [READ] Empty Rank Application Guide [READ]

Post  xPro_Zacko Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Hello, recently i've been reviewing applications and a lot of you seem to be very keen on getting the power to kick and/or ban players, can i just say we should not look up on banning people. It is only something that should be used for serious matters as we don't want to lose our population due to offences like 4 lines of spam. Now, we cant just let hackers/cheaters etc. get away with this, which is where plugins come into play.

On another note, make sure to use the form guys! Don't variate it either, the Official form should be used and has a higher acceptance chance than variations of this. Also, try to think of more reasons of how you will contribute towards the server, rather than gaining the power to get rid of hackers constantly, as i'm sure weather'avo doesn't want to see ban happy mods.

Some tips when filling out your rank application:

• Show confidence in your self! Be proud of what you have done!

Be precise and accurate with dates and information.Never plagiarize (aka copy) someone's rank application (not even a small section).

Use formal language for your rank application (No f***, sh*t, b*tch or insulting of any kind). This will make your application seem more professional and the impression you make.

Never LIE or attempt to COVER UP something bad you've done. The truth is way much better than lying. Staff WILL find out if you’re hiding anything or covering it up. Accept your mistakes, and show that you have learned from them, instead of hiding them.

Everything you say should come from your heart, say it like you mean it. Do not say something you will never do in the future.

Most importantly, be yourself!

Now, i know what some of you are going to say; "who are you to say what we should or shouldn't do!" Currently i am in no position to tell you that, although im just trying to help you's out and give you's some advice form my experience with dealing with rank applications.

Thanks, Zack.

xPro_Zacko

Back to top Go down