WeatherCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MintyCup's Second Application ...

Go down

MintyCup's Second Application ... Empty MintyCup's Second Application ...

Post  MintyCup Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:32 pm

How long you've been a part of the server?: 1 Month
Have you contributed anything to the server?: I contribute to watch over the server for griefers and people breaking the laws. Also, people that need help.
What you have built on the server?: I've built many pixel arts, houses, a Mario Town, a giant TNT, a survival house, a hotel, and a huge ski resort that goes with the hotel!
Why do you want to be a part of the Staff team?: I want to be part of the staff team because since this is the only server i'm most likely going to mainly play on, i volunteer to help the server.
What you plan to do if you are accepted as a Staff member?: I plan to keep building, help people and the server, still follow the rules, and help the server become more popular by inviting people! Although, i have to make sure they won't grief.
Have you had any previous staff experience?: Yes, i had a previous staff experience. I was mod and co-owner for about 5 servers and helped the owner's server with anything they need help on.

MintyCup

Back to top Go down